Property Manager-Experienced Property Manager
To 30k depending on previous experience.
Our valued client provides Property Management in South Woodford, East London and Ilford, Essex
They provide Property Management in South Woodford, East London and Ilford, Essex.
They offer a full property management service in South Woodford, East London and Ilford, Essex to private landlords with single properties or portfolios.
As a Property Manager – Experienced Property Manager, you will be tasked with managing a large portfolio of residential lettings properties; delivering a fast, effective and professional service to their Landlords. The environment is fast paced and you need to be conscientious, hardworking and driven to produce results. The successful applicant will be a team player, who is highly organised with excellent communication skills and the initiative to problem solve. Previous experience managing a property portfolio would be preferable.
The position is permanent and will provide opportunity to the right candidate to progress to a senior position in one of London's leading Estate Agencies. A clean driving licence is required. Use of a Pool car is provided for Company business.
The successful applicant for the position of Property Manager will be:
· A team player with leadership potential
· Ambitious for career progression
· Highly organised
· Attention to detail
· An excellent communicator
· Knowledge of residential lettings legislation
· UK Driver’s Licence
Key responsibilities and activities will include:
· Managing a property portfolio of private residential tenancies
· Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
· Liaising with lettings negotiators
· Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
· Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
· Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
· Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
· Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
· Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
· Handling tenancy deposit returns
· Recovery of rent arrears
· Service of notices, S21 and S8
This Property Manager vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.