Property Manager - Experienced Property Manager
Salary dependent on experience between £26k and £30k
Our valued client is one of the largest estate agency brands in London with over 95 offices across the rest of the UK, they have been established since the mid 1800's.
They are currently seeking a highly motivated Property Manager who takes real pride in their work to join their Property Management team
Monday to Friday - 9am - 6pm
Property Manager must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
ARLA qualification would be an advantage however not a necessity as full training and support given for ARLA qualification.
Duties would include
- Managing portfolio of approx. 120 properties
- Dealing with deposit returns, including booking check out inspections.
- Property inspections
- Liaising with contractors, Landlord and Tenants on a daily basis
- Using Fixflow to log repairs
- Serving section 21 notices as required.
- Arranging gas safety’s, EPCs and EICR and making sure properties all meet current regulations
This Property Manager vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.