Property Manager – Experienced Property Manager
Part time role, working Mon, Tues, Fri 9 am to 6pm
Pro rata of 25k to 28k
Our valued client is a proudly independent Real Estate Agency, in the sales and lettings of well located and high quality apartments and houses..
They are currently seeking a highly motivated Part-Time Property Manager who takes real pride in their work to assist their Senior Property Manager.
Property Manager must have a minimum of 1 year experience.
ARLA qualification would be an advantage however not a necessity as full training and support given for ARLA qualification.
Duties would include
- Managing portfolio of properties.
- Dealing with deposit returns, including booking check out inspections.
- Property inspections
- Liaising with contractors, Landlord and Tenants on a daily basis
- Log repairs
- Serving section 21 notices as required.
- Arranging gas safety’s, EPCs and EICR and making sure properties all meet current regulations
This Property Manager vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.