Sales Negotiator – Experienced Sales Negotiator.
15K TO 35 OTE
Established 41 years ago our valued client commenced trading in its inimitable style and rapidly established itself as a successful North London Estate Agent
As a forward thinking company they always looking to add to their accomplished team of sales and lettings negotiators. They welcome applications from University Graduates or well-educated applicants, offering interviews where appropriate. Successful candidates are usually well presented, articulate and able to demonstrate high energy levels and enthusiastic people skills. Remuneration is a basic salary plus commission.
Role of the Sales Negotiator.
• Offer excellent customer service
• An articulate telephone manner is essential
• Effectively dealing with email and telephone enquiries from interested parties
• Arranging of viewings and providing feedback
• Negotiating deal through to offer stage and liaising with both parties to agree a sale price, whilst carrying out necessary checks
• Making the necessary referrals to third-party advisers such as Solicitors and Accountants. Liaising with professionals on behalf of the vendor / purchaser to get a sale agreed
• Price Reductions
• Enter applicants onto CRM and regulatory match them against businesses
• Offer advice on the sales / acquisition of the business and the best ways to market a business
• Strong background in property sales
• Ability to close for business
Ideally you will have previous experience as a property Sales Negotiator, but they are happy to look at sales superstars or smart Graduates.
This Sales Negotiator vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.