Role: Lettings / Senior Lettings Negotiator
Salary: Basic £14,000 to £24,000, OTE approx. £25,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 6pm and Saturdays 9.30am – 4.30pm (Saturdays on a rota basis) and working on a three week rolling rota, working six days on week one, five days on week two and five days on week three.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Lettings or Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their existing team.
The Lettings Negotiator will predominantly be responsible for registering tenants, booking in and carrying out viewings and managing their diary accordingly
* Registering applicants
* Matching applicants to suitable properties
* Booking viewings and arranging access
* Securing offers for prospective tenancies
* Letting properties in line with agreed targets
* Processing the referencing and tenancy
* Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
Qualifications and skills:
* Someone living local with knowledge of the area would be preferred
* Previous experience working within estate agency with a Lettings background
* Excellent communication skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Negotiation skills
* Be a team player
* Must have own car and driving licence
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: estate agent jobs, lettings negotiator jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.