Role: HGV Technician
Location: Burnley, Lancashire
Salary: £15.45 an hour
Hours: 45 hour week 6am to 16:30pm
Our client based in the Burnley area currently requires an HGV Technician to join their team within their workshop.
* You will be fully competent in the service and repair of Heavy Goods Vehicles to the highest of standards.
* Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
* You will have a positive “can do” attitude and be willing and able to work as part of a team.
* Ensure Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered.
* All job cards and service sheets are completed on time.
* Be able to liaise with both your colleagues but also customers
* Previous experience working as an HGV Technician is essential
* Previous Municipal experience is essential
* Minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* Current UK Driving Licence is essential
* Class 1 preferred but not essential
This vacancy is being managed by Jason Trowbridge at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: hgv jobs, hgv mechanic, hgv technician jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.