Role: Sales Negotiator (12 month contract)
* No experience required as training will be provided
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum with on target earnings of circa £25,000
Hours: 8.45am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday and Saturday rota normally 1 in 4
Our client, an independent estate agency based in the Dawlish area, is currently looking to employ a Sales Negotiator to join their sales team. No prior experience is required as training will be provided.
* Answering the telephone to set company standards and dealing with enquiries in a professional and friendly manner
* Responding to enquiries via e-mail
* Registering applicants and identifying opportunities for valuations, financial and legal services leads, viewings and customer reviews
* Management of outstanding viewings in terms of viewing follow-up/feedback and confirmation
* Applicant registration follow up
* Booking of valuations and carrying out viewings
* Gain viewing feedback
* Update applicants on new properties
* All general administration duties
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: sales jobs, sales negotiator jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.