Salary To 70k, depending on previous experience
Project Managers from either Contractor or client side will be considered but must be able to illustrate versatility.
Our valued client is a Chartered Quantity Surveying & Project Management Consultancy which was established in 1999. The Group operates from three office locations in the UK
Due to continued growth they require Senior Project Manager to join their team in Derby.
* Client facing
* Site based position
* New production facility for large International Client
* Minimum 5 years experience
* Design & Build Contract
* Managing the Main Contractor
* Co-ordinating interfaces between the Main Contractor & Client Direct Contractors
* Ensure the project is delivered within programme
* Monitoring the day-to-day activities on site
* Implementing Change Management
* Managing Client Design Team
* Co-ordinating the flow of information
* Tracking and reporting on issues as they arise
* Develop and drive project milestones
* Preparing Project Management Reports
* Health & Safety Management
* Proven communication and organizational skills
This Project Manager vacancy is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: project manager jobs