Role: Lettings Negotiator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £16k basic, plus £6k OTE, Total Package £22k
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday (Every other Saturday 9am to 5pm)
Our client, an Established Estate Agency based in Peterborough, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join their existing lettings team.
The Lettings Negotiator will predominantly be responsible for registering tenants, booking in and carrying out viewings and managing their diary accordingly
* Registering applicants
* Matching applicants to suitable properties
* Booking viewings and arranging access
* Securing offers for prospective tenancies
* Letting properties in line with agreed targets
* Processing the referencing and tenancy
* Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
Qualifications and skills:
* Someone living local with knowledge of the area would be preferred
* Previous experience working within estate agency working as a Lettings Negotiator
* Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
* Full UK driving licence – Use of pool cars on site
* Excellent communication skills
* Good time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Negotiation skills
* Be a team player
You will require to have use of your own car and ideally be able to work every other Saturday with a day off in lieu in during the week.
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: estate agent jobs, lettings negotiator jobs