Role: Senior Lettings Negotiator
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Salary: £18-20k Basic (dependent on experience), plus 12k OTE, Total Package £30 – £32k
Our client, a successful estate agency based in Hemel Hempstead, is currently looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their lettings team. This role will predominantly be responsible for bringing on new business of 10-15 properties (in addition to the Lettings Manager that brings in around the same each month) each month.
* Sourcing new business through developing relationships with landlords, and other relevant stakeholders
* Increasing market share in existing markets and maximising new business opportunities
* Achieving targets for revenue, profitability, and sales growth
* Calling and meeting with landlords and prospective tenants
* Responding to client communications in a professional and timely manner
* Attending meetings with other individuals involved in the letting process
* Maintaining standards according to company policy and ARLA
* Liaising with the administration teams
* Assisting in the efficient progression of the agreed deal where required
* Reaching targets and company KPI’S
* Ensuring administrative records are kept up to date at all times
* Assisting in the collation of key performance statistics to head office
* Responding to telephone, website leads and using internal software
* Applicant and viewing management
* Conducting viewings with prospective tenants
* Ensuring all viewings are followed up and feedback provided to the vendor
* Keeping in regular contact with all potential tenants, updating records accordingly.
* Answering general enquiries from applicants
* Acting as an ambassador and role model for your business
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook, can you also follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2018.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: estate agent jobs, lettings negotiator jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.