Practice Accountant – Accountancy Practice.
30k to 40k Depending on experience
Our valued client is a Liverpool based Accountancy Practice looking to recruit an experienced Practice Accountant to join their growing team.
The successful Practice Accountant will be the first point of contact for a portfolio of clients dealing with all the day to day queries as well as ensuring all compliance / support work is completed and filed accordingly.
The main elements of the role will be client communication with a focus around the compliance / support side of business such as:
* Year-end Accounts
* Quarterly VAT returns
* Self-assessment Tax Returns
* Dealing with ad-hoc enquiries from clients
* Managing the workflow for junior team members
* General office duties as required
The role is a full time permanent position although part time may also be considered.
* They are a fast growing practice based in South Liverpool. Their clients are mainly owner-managed businesses, based in Liverpool and the North West.
* They provide a high level of client service by working proactively with our clients throughout the year.
* More details about the practice can be found at www.mjfaccountancy.co.uk
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
* At least 3 years working in an Accountancy Practice
* ACCA or ACA Qualified – preferred
* Qualified by Experience – considered
* AAT qualified – minimum
* Detailed package available upon request
* Competitive salary
* Enrolment into the company pension scheme
* Full training and certificates of achievement for various software packages
* Financial incentives throughout the year
* Free parking
The Practice Accountant will work closely with the Director of the firm, who is Big 4 trained and benefit from his experience
This Accountant role is being managed by Alan Littlewood at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: accountant jobs, practice accountant
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.