Basic Salary: £14.56ph + 15% shift allowance on late week
* Career progression and training available with salary increases available: Systems Technician: £15.80ph. Diagnostic Technician: £17ph
* Overtime available
* Company benefits and pension
* Specific Brand and systems training available.
* Week One: 06:00 – 15:30 Monday to Friday Night (30 Minutes Break)
* Week Two: 14:00 – 00:00 Monday to Thursday (30 Minutes Break) 14:30 – 22:00 Friday (30 Minutes Break)
* Saturdays on a Rota as Required.
* Level 3 HGV City and Guilds/NVQ/IMI essential
* Previous dealer experience preferred
* Class 1( C + E) licence preferred but not essential
* Irtec beneficial but not essential
* Must have own tools
This vacancy is being managed by Shaun Chappell at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: hgv jobs, hgv technician jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.