Role: (MRICS) Chartered Building Surveyor
* Flexible working from home or office
* Starting basic salary of £50,000 per annum, higher depending upon experience
* Bonuses paid based on performance
* Allowances and benefits
Our client are a firm of Chartered Building Surveyors, Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers and Construction Managers located in Surrey. They are a professional consulting practice and undertake a wide range of work throughout London and the South East, including a focus on the ‘high end’ residential market.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, professional and commercially minded Chartered Building Surveyor to be involved with a wide range of projects and a number of building surveying duties. You will be responsible for projects which include refurbishment and repairs.
Your core duties will typically include but not exclusive to:
* Regular residential building surveys, followed by accurate and succinct reports.
* Specific inspections and building defects diagnosis.
* Project Management and Contract Administration.
* Preparing detailed Schedule of Works and Specification writing.
* Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations and Schedules of Condition.
* Preparation of Party Wall Awards and acting as a Party Wall Surveyor.
The successful candidate will be required
* To be either MRICS or FRICS qualified, preferably MRICS.
* To hold a full UK driving licence and own vehicle.
* Have good communication skills and a good understanding of English/grammar.
This vacancy is being managed by Shaun Chappell at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: building surveyor jobs, chartered surveyor jobs, surveyor jobs
Role: Senior Lettings Negotiator Location: Hemel Hempstead Salary: £18-20k Basic (dependent on experience), plus 12k OTE, Total Package £30 –...Apply For This Job
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.