Our Valued Clientare seekingfor a fully qualified, experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join their busy Workshop.
They area privately owned, family company that has been operating in Southern England for over half a century.
As a Vehicle Technician your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Inspect engines/ mechanical and electrical components, in order to diagnose problems.
* Responsible for carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance.
* Previous experience working as a Vehicle Technician within a garage setting.
* Full Driver’s Licence.
* Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair or equivalent.
* A trained MOT tester is desirable but not essential.
* Monday to Friday 08.15AMto 17.15PM
* 1 in 3 Saturdays 08.30AM to 12.30PM
This Vehicle Technician vacancy is being managed Krissy Cornish at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions
Tagged as: mechanic jobs, vehicle technician jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.