Role: Property Manager
Location: North London
Salary: £30,000 Basic
Working alongside the Lettings Manager, the key responsibilities and duties of this role include:
* Collecting and managing rent, fee collections and contractor/client payments
* Arranging reactive and proactive property maintenance
* Organising and carrying out quarterly property inspections
* Managing check in and check outs
* Dealing with deposit returns and disputes
* Organising and maintaining all health and safety certification including and not limited to gas safety, EICR and EPC and ensuring property compliance
* Knowledge of S21 and S8 procedures
* Lettings Administration – Referencing, Invoices, Tenancy Agreements
* Various ad hoc administrative tasks as required by Management
The successful Property Manager must have the following experience and qualifications to apply:
* Must be ARLA Qualified
* Proficiency in Health & Safety
* A legal understanding of the property market
* Excellent IT literacy
* Demonstrable Customer Service and Management experience
* Willingness to work outside of office hours and weekends to fulfil the function of the role
* Ability to prioritise work effectively
* Be able to think on your feet and be reactive to situations as they arise in a calm and professional manner
* Be able to work alone and on own initiative as well as within a team
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Tagged as: estate agency jobs, property manager jobs
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.