Our valued Client is a well established and successful franchise car dealership who are currently seeking to recruit 5 X Level 3 Vehicle Technician's in the South Essex area
Key Responsibilities: As a Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for carrying out servicing, repairs and maintenance. You will inspect engines/ mechanical and electrical components, in order to diagnose problems.
The Candidate requirements are:
* Previous experience and stable employment history, working as a Vehicle Technician
* 3 Years experience with main Dealerhsip Preferred
* Full Clean Driver’s Licence
* Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Repair
* MOT Licence is preferred but not essential
This Vehicle Technician vacancy is being managed by Deb Wright at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.